If you choose hospitality or tourism management, the rewards are great. You will discover new countries, new cultures, new people, new ideas. The hospitality industry is the largest and one of the most dynamic in the world today. It offers boundless possibilities in an exciting field in which new areas are opening up every day. If you have energy, creativity, a true entrepreneurial spirit, and hospitality at your fingertips, you will be able to reach positions of responsibility very early on in your career. We offer hospitality internships in entrepreneurial settings, or large hospitality groups, rising starts of the F&B industry, working with passionate chefs.
Hospitality Internship Opportunities
- Accor Greater China
- Lee & Vargas Hospitality
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Le Royal Meridien
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Jinyue Hotel Group and Chain
- Miramar Group
- Holiday Inn Express
- Royal Garden Group
- Mr&Mrs Bund
- We offer a wide range of internship placements from internationally acclaimed fine dining restaurants and five-star hotels to new hip cafes and boutique hotels.
- You may be offered the opportunity to perform from the following tasks: meet and greet customers upon entrance, help customers in accommodations, direct the luggage of the customers to the rooms, ensure that best services are offered to the customers, visit the rooms to meet customers, and ask if any assistance is required, coordinate with other departments, offer special packages and services to clients, participate in promotional campaigns, ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and perform other tasks assigned by the hotel manager. A hospitality intern typically reports to a hotel manager.
- Available all-year round
- Flexible start date and length
- All-inclusive Programs
Our alumni are the best source of inspiration.
Ji Won Park, InShop hospitality retail, 2014
It has been a very busy week for inshop and i really thank them for hosting me. Every single person I met during my internship was terrific. I learned a lot, including the work experience as a whole, what it means to be in a team, communication and challenge.