Marketing & Advertising Internship Asia
- China (Shanghai)
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (Bali, Surabaya)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
The great thing about participating in a Marketing & Advertising internship is that it is a function that is needed in every company and industry, so career potential is unlimited.
Marketing and advertising interns are wanted all year round (summer internship, during university terms, post-graduation internships).
- Marketing is the process by which companies create customer interest in products or services. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business development. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves. A placement in this sector is not only challenging, but should be regarded as an excellent opportunity to learn about strategy, branding techniques, evolving media, and account coordinating.
- Advertising typically involves working on developing your own “unique selling proposition” to communicate your own unique qualities. It’s not enough that you are interested in advertising or that you made the dean’s list eight times or that you wrote for the school newspaper. So did most of your competition. You have to connect what you’ve done in the past, in a unique way, to what you will do for the agency in the future. Developing an advertising strategy gets your commitment, imagination, and analytical thinking out in the limelight. An advertising internship in China, Hong Kong or Singapore is not only challenging, but should be regarded as an excellent opportunity to learn about strategy, branding techniques, evolving media and account coordinating.
Participating a Marketing & Advertising internship in Asia typically involves working on different areas such as:
- Advertising Development
- New Production Introductions
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Consumer Promotions
- Packaging Development
- Demand evaluations
- Positioning for consumer goods
- Creating story boards for advertisements visualizations
- Concept developments for famous brands
Marketing internship opportunities
- Draft FCB
- EKO Communications
- Burston Marsteller
- Ogilvy, Wunderman
- Bite Communications
- Fleishman Hillard
- MSL Asia
- Mc Cann
- Kylin brand Communications
Sample Internship Project
- Working on a full marketing & creative project for a healthcare brand
- Available all-year round
- Flexible start date and length
- All-inclusive Programs
Still deciding? Our Alumni are the best source of inspiration.
Erik Andrews (United States, 2011), Michigan State University (MSU), Account Executive Internship in a Marketing and Advertising agencyDraftfcb
My internship experience because of Next Step Connections was amazing. The company I was placed in was also very good. The internship gave me tons of experience and was an enjoyable job. The company was an internationally known communications firm and I got to work on huge accounts like SC Johnson and Valspar Paint which will be great for my future. The Next Step events also made my stay much better, I met good friends who I will continue to stay in touch with after I leave. The NSC staff was always there to help and everyone was extremely nice. I am very happy I choose to go through Next Step Connections!