Indonesia Immigration Formalities
All you need to know about visa in Indonesia
Our office will ensure you are all set prior departure. This includes a pre-departure brief and information, as well as guidance and support to apply for the right immigration visa in your home country.
Next Step Connections provides assistance to apply and extend the Social Culture Visa for all applicants participating in Indonesia internship program. The visa cost is not included in the program fee.
- REQUIREMENT This Type of visa is for a person who wished to attend short-term training, internship, voluntary activity or visit relatives or friends in Indonesia
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- An invitation/sponsorship letter from the Indonesian company signed by one of the members of the committee (sponsor)
- A copy of the identity card of the sponsor / person who signed that letter
- A copy of sponsor’s bank account statements
- A copy of the reservation of return flight ticket
- One Visa application form well filled in and signed
- A copy of your passport valid for at least 6 months
- 2 identity size photos in color (4 x 6 cm), taken within the last 6 months
- PERIOD OF STAY AND EXTENSION You will get 60 days visit and for those who wish to stay longer, you can extend the visa up to 4 times monthly to the maximum stay of 180 days.
- VISA APPLICATION PROCESS You can apply the visa at an Indonesian Embassy. Visa processing time takes around 3-5 days. For visa extension, please be ready with the same paperwork you have when you apply for the visa. You need to apply around 5 working days before the visa expires.