Internship in Chile
Interning in Chile, means experiencing the surprising, cosmopolitan, energetic, sophisticated and worldly leafy capital city of Santiago, a unique blend of syncopated cultural currents, expansive museums and top-flight restaurants.
Apply now for your Internship Program in Chile.
Why doing an Internship in Chile
- Chile is the highest ranked country in terms of competitiveness and safety in Latin America.
- Offers a variety of stimulating Spanish-language immersion experiences, spanning the range of interests and settings, in a region and language of growing importance to all world citizens.
- Chile is one of Latin America’s leading countries in terms of connectivity.
- In Santiago you will find mild weather. It seldom rains during summer and humidity is low. Winters are not very cold, you may find rains but snow is very rare. Throughout the country, you will find all kind of climates; from the hot desert in the north to the rainy south and cold Patagonia.
- Santiago is a city with an active and vibrant cultural life. Local and international artists offer a variety of performances.
- Chile has unique natural landscapes; desert, beaches, ski resorts, vineyards, lakes and the Chilean Patagonia, all of which also make it a very attractive tourist destination.
Chile Internship Program Fees & Inclusions
8 week Program – US$ 3965
- Guaranteed Internship placement
- Housing with local host families or at a shared apartment
- Pre-departure material and support
- Airport pick-up
- Orientation and support while in Chile
- Cultural and learning activities
- Guidance and 24/7 personal support
- Health, travel and medical insurance
- Upon their arrival students receive: pre paid public transportation card, maps of Santiago, Welcome Book containing helpful info
- NSC Community
Chile Internship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be proficient in English or Spanish as internships will be conducted in either languages.
- Must have graduated high school by the start date of the internship program.
- Full time degree level student
- Must be at least 18 years old by the start date of the internship program
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA or be able to provide an academic letter of recommendation and a statement of intent