Next Step Connections Jobs
In order to continue growing as a respected and sustainable organization, we rely heavily on finding and nurturing the right talents. Whether it is for the duration of a project, for several months or years, we are opening our door for volunteer, part-time and even full-time opportunities in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Program Coordination and Administration
- Employers relationship management
NSC is currently accepting applications for outstanding candidates to join our team. The successful candidates will be given an opportunity to gain experience in the career education industry with one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and personal resume to apply by email at email@example.com specifying the position interested. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Next Step Connections Ltd. (NSC) is a leading global professional education organization connecting students and young professionals with international career development opportunities. Through NSC’s fee based international internship programs, participants have the opportunity to gain international exposure while experiencing life in some of Asia’s most exciting cities. NSC specializes in providing a full service program in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand for overseas students and gap year participants. NSC creates tailor-made internship and entrepreneurship programs in Asia that are aimed to help participants launch their successful careers.
What to expect from joining our team
- Work with students and young adults from around the globe and help them develop their careers;
- Gain experience in a multilingual (English, Chinese, Thai, Cantonese, French) working environment;
- Opportunity to build a resume within one of the fastest growing industries in the world;
- Enjoy company team events every quarter;
- Opportunities to develop and grow as the business expand;
- Training from the management team;
- A chance to work with some of the coolest, most brilliant people on the planet!!
Latest Job and Internship Openings @ Next Step Connections
- 06/07/2016in jobsJob Summary Place of work: Hong Kong office (Central) Employment type: Internship Industry: Education Management Job reference number: thawruh8 Experience: NA Application deadline: NA If you are interested in this position, please send your resume & cover letter (quoting Job reference number) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ...
- 19/07/2015in jobsJob Requirements and Description for China Business Managers (Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou) Job Description: Business managers are responsible for PR tier 1 Universities relationship management, PRC Undergraduates domestic internship program management (Domestic: PRC to PRC), travel and business development including travel to local cities and company...
- 12/03/2015in jobsJob Requirements and Description for Thailand Project Coordinator Job Description: The Project coordinator is responsible for advising each intern during the application process, as well as developing strategic partnership with businesses in Bangkok. The project coordinator will also be responsible for overseeing interns during their stay in Thaila...
- 27/11/2014in jobsJob Summary Place of work: NA Employment type: Virtual Internship Industry: Education Management Job reference number: duqe2acH Experience: NA Job posted: November 27th, 2014 Estimated duration of the project: 1 to 2 months Application deadline: December 31st, 2014 The internship will start in September 2015. To apply, connect with us and se...
- 01/11/2014in jobsJob Summary Place of work: Shanghai office Employment type: Full-time Industry: Education Management Job reference number: supun6we Experience: A minimum of one (1) year working experience in a multinational company Previous experience in the recruitment industry would be appreciated If you are interested in this position, please send your r...
- 06/09/2014in jobsJob Summary Place of work: Shanghai office Employment type: Internship Industry: Education Management Job reference number: c6uchesp Experience: NA Application deadline: NA If you are interested in this position, please send your resume & cover letter (quoting Job reference number) by email to email@example.com. ...