Project coordinator in Bangkok, Thailand (Part-time/Intern)
Job Requirements and Description for Thailand Project Coordinator
Job Description: The Project coordinator is responsible for advising each intern during the application process, as well as developing strategic partnership with businesses in Bangkok. The project coordinator will also be responsible for overseeing interns during their stay in Thailand.
Office location: Bangkok, Thailand
Starting date: September 2016
Duties and responsibilities:
• Add all applicants onto NSC Admission Skype account to facilitate communication
• Respond to all direct email inquiries according to NSC’s guidelines
• Acknowledge reception of new applications within 24 hours by sending initial confirmation email
• Schedule a skype call with interns upon reception of their applications.
• Send program information and invoices to qualified interns
• Call/Skype all applicants who have submitted an application and failed to confirm or paid their deposit following NSC calling script guidelines.
• Ad/hoc tasks as needed
• Manage advisory account to advise clients regarding the programs
• Step in to support program coordination as necessary including orientation, housing events
• Liaise with businesses on developing strategic partnerships.
• Maintain monthly management and application report on admission activities
• Update NSC IMS status, events and other important information
• Update on a monthly basis as needed the FAQ’s section on the KB
• Fluent in Thai, English and good command of Chinese.
• Team player with experience working/being in a team environment;
• Desire to learn professional skills (communication, planning, etc);
• Interested in career education;
• Good time management and great communication skills;
• Outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills;
• Previous international experience or experience working with international students appreciated.
Career Level Entry Level
Yr(s) of Exp N/A
Industry Customer Service – Sales – Marketing
Salary THB 20,000 /month
Employment Type Full Time
Others Fresh Graduate will be considered
Experience something new, something different! Join NSC Internship Programs in Asia!
Other Internship Sectors
- Architecture & Planning
- Arts & Design
- Entertainment & Film
- Event Planning & Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Information Technology & Services
- Journalism & Media
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations & Communications
- Real Estate