Shanghai Program Assistant (Internship)
- Place of work: Shanghai office
- Employment type: Internship
- Industry: Education Management
- Job reference number: c6uchesp
- Experience: NA
- Application deadline: NA
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume & cover letter (quoting Job reference number) by email to email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research about different industries, compiling industry knowledge for the team;
- Support in program components – Housing orientation, city orientation, program orientation, creating necessary documents and kits for our interns;
- Handle each case assigned by the team from the pre-arrival stage until the client leaves;
- Research for potential housing, travel agencies, trip and tour routes;
- Provide support in organizing events and attending these events;
- Research for visa information for applicants and step in supporting the visa process as necessary;
- Research for potential suppliers (mandarin schools, logistics companies, welcome kit suppliers, etc);
- Update alumni document.
Management Team Support:
- Research on universities, colleges and high schools worldwide for potential partnerships for management team;
- Input university, college and high school contacts to our internal database system for the management team;
- Research for study abroad/educational fairs worldwide for potential partnerships with universities and promotion;
- Assist the management team in contacting universities and colleges abroad;
- Assist team members with office and admin tasks as necessary.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the company which includes supporting the Placement and Marketing teams.
- The Program Assistant is responsible for supporting the program team;
- Direct Supervisor: Senior Program Manager;
- Internship: Minimum 4 days/week, require to work over the weekends occasionally;
- Office location: Suite 17A, West Building, Bei Jing East Road, No. 668, Huang Pu District, Shanghai.
Skills & Specifications
- Language requirements: Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English;
- Team player with experience working/being in a team environment;
- Desire to learn professional skills (communication, planning, etc);
- Interested in career education;
- Current university/college students (internship positions);
- Good time management and communication skills;
- Outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills;
- Candidates familiar with Shanghai preferred.