Singapore Immigration Formalities
Visa information for foreign students and trainees coming to Singapore for internships
To participate in our internship programs in Singapore, you will need to apply for the Work Holiday Pass via email to Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower.
We will assist you during the process, however your visa cost is not included in our program fee and shall be settled in your country of residence while applying. Fees vary from SG$ 150 with an additional SG$ 30 for applicants that may need multiple journey visas.
Required documents for the “Work Holiday Pass” visa application
- A letter from the awarding institution (i.e. University/College) stating the applicant’s matriculation, name, nationality, gender and date of birth
- A copy of the degree certificate or transcripts (for graduates only)
- A copy of the student card issued by the awarding institution (for undergraduates only)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or travel document
- A copy of the Student Visa (for international students only)
How to Apply?
We will guide you through the application process once your placement is secured