Next Step Connections Jobs
In order to continue growing as a respected and sustainable organization, we rely heavily on finding and nurturing the right talents. Whether it is for the duration of a project, for several months or years, we are opening our door for volunteer, part-time and even full-time opportunities in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Program Coordination and Administration
- Employers relationship management
NSC is currently accepting applications for outstanding candidates to join our team. The successful candidates will be given an opportunity to gain experience in the career education industry with one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and personal resume to apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position interested. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Next Step Connections Ltd. (NSC) is a leading global professional education organization connecting students and young professionals with international career development opportunities. Through NSC’s fee based international internship programs, participants have the opportunity to gain international exposure while experiencing life in some of Asia’s most exciting cities. NSC specializes in providing a full service program in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand for overseas students and gap year participants. NSC creates tailor-made internship and entrepreneurship programs in Asia that are aimed to help participants launch their successful careers.
In addition to internship placements, our programs also include added benefits such as housing, insurance, language lessons, airport transfers, 24/7 support and professional and social events.
NSC is unique in that we give our participants the opportunity to choose their preferred destination, starting date, field of interest and length of stay (1-6 months).
Our mission is to help students, graduates and young professionals start a successful global career by building experiential learning opportunities that allow participants to take their knowledge from education and use them in real work environments.
What to expect from joining our team
- Work with students and young adults from around the globe and help them develop their careers;
- Gain experience in a multilingual (English, Chinese, French) working environment;
- Opportunity to build a resume within one of the fastest growing industries in the world;
- Enjoy company team events every quarter;
- Opportunities to develop and grow as the business expand;
- Training from the management team;
- A chance to work with some of the coolest, most brilliant people on the planet!!