- Place of work: NA
- Employment type: Virtual Internship
- Industry: Education Management
- Job reference number: duqe2acH
- Experience: NA
- Job posted: November 27th, 2014
- Estimated duration of the project: 1 to 2 months
- Application deadline: December 31st, 2014
The internship will start in September 2015.
To apply, connect with us and send your cv & motivation (quoting Job reference number) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities[list type=”list-style2″]
The assignment will be to investigate and report on the strategic position of NSC within the Asia market space. Areas of investigation:
- What competition do we have?
- How does NSC’s functional offering compare to the competition?
- Is NSC’s functional offering consistent and/or suitable?
- Where do we need to optimize?
We are looking for motivated interns who are interested in a challenging virtual internship. We prefer candidates with determination, initiative and intelligence, who are flexible and pro-active.[/list] [/one_half_column] [one_half_column]
Job Description[list type=”list-style2″]
- This is a Project Based Virtual Internship.
- This project will start in January 2015 and is estimated to length between 1 to 2 months.
- The scope of this internship is to produce a competition research & analysis project to be formerly presented to NSC senior management.
- The selected intern will be provided with a library of documents and resources during an online kick-start meeting. This will be followed by a weekly Skype meeting with a senior staff from NSC to discuss until finalization of the project.
Desired Skills and Experience[list type=”list-style2″]
- Current university/college students.
- Bachelor or Master in Commercial Economics and/or Business-to-Business Marketing Preferred).
- Fluency in English.
- Desire to learn professional skills (communication, planning, research etc).
- Interested in career education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Positive enthusiastic self-starter.