Engineering Internships in Asia
With Asia’s manufacturing industry booming, an engineering internship in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Indonesia, Japan or Singapore will be an important asset for every engineering student or recent graduate. Future employers will appreciate that you know what “Made in China” for example really means. You may choose to do a short summer internship, or to spend more time (and gain more experience!) during a longer internship of 3 to 6 months or more.
Thanks to our extensive network of partner companies in Asia, we are able to arrange internships for gap year students, under graduates and recent graduates in a large array of engineering disciplines, including:
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- echanical engineering
- Naval engineering
- Mining engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Automotive engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Systems engineering
- Geological engineering
- Biosystems engineering
- Environmental engineering
If you are interested in internships and work experience in other engineering disciplines, please also refer to our pages for:
Sample Design Project
- Learn how to design and implement structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes
- Analysis, development on automotive engineering, mobile phones, semi-conductors, online gaming, wireless telecommunication, video and imaging, security, automation control, medical, transportation, aviation, aerospace, and environment monitoring.
I certainly enjoyed the program and the experience. Thank you for everything you’ve done.
I met great people and have amazing memories since coming here. Definitely great food by the way
NSC interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Working at the hotel reception desk processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the restaurants and kitchen for the food and beverage department.
- Liaising with reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments in order to complete set tasks.
- Understanding contract rates and allotments with travel agents, wholesalers, and inbound bookings.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.