Entertainment & Film Internship
There are hundreds, if not thousands of people in the film and television industry who are making an extremely lucrative salary. From agents and managers to actors and writers, there are millions to be made. However, there are many more people in the industry who still make a very good living doing what they do, from make up artists to production accountants, there’s definitely financial stability in a wide variety of careers.
Responsibilities include helping to coordinate and attend meetings and events and providing general administrative support to the Artistic department. You might also be involved in marketing, development, production management, and technical directions.
Sample Entertainment Internship:
Plan the launch of a Hollywood Celebrity sportswear brand in China – work with the team on event organisation, sponsorship organisation.
NSC interns have been involved and worked on the following projects:
- Working at the hotel reception desk processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the restaurants and kitchen for the food and beverage department.
- Liaising with reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments in order to complete set tasks.
- Understanding contract rates and allotments with travel agents, wholesalers, and inbound bookings.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website.
Internship tasks will vary from company to company, as well as intern to intern. These are only examples of tasks that were carried out from previous interns.
LAND MORE THAN JUST AN INTERNSHIP!
Not only are our internship placements completely customizable, but also the experience we provide outside of the workplace.