To sustain as a purpose-driven organization, we are always opening our hearts to passionate humans sharing our core values. Whether it is for the duration of a project, to volunteer or to fully engage with us, you can expect us to give you 100% to engage, equip and empower you to reach your full potential.
Skills currently needed:
- Information Technology
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Program Coordination and Administration
- Employers relationship management
NEXSTEP is currently accepting applications for outstanding candidates to join our team. The successful candidates will be given an opportunity to gain experience in the global education industry.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to apply by email at email@example.com specifying the position interested. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NEXSTEP is a leading advanced experiential learning organisation connecting students, young professionals, corporates and universities with transformative experiences.
What to expect from joining our team
- Work with students, young adults and corporates from around the globe and help them develop themselves
- Gain experience in a multilingual (English, Chinese, Thai, Cantonese, French) working environment;
- Opportunity to build a resume within one of the fastest growing industries in the world;
- Opportunities to develop and grow as the business expand;
- Empowerment from team leaders
- A chance to work with some of the coolest, most brilliant people on the planet!!
Latest Job and Internship Openings @ Next Step Connections
Job Requirements and Description for Thailand Project Coordinator Job Description: The Project coordinator is responsible…