Leading global PR and communications firm which focus is to build strong corporate and brand reputations. Provide its customer with development across the spectrum of public relations, brand marketing, public affairs, digital media, media relations, event management and other communications services. Its clients are global and local companies, industry associations, professional service firms, governments and other large organizations.
- Work in Corporate team;
- Assist in some projects and handle clients requirements;
- Assist in new business development tasks;
- Do common PR & Communication tasks assigned by the team.
- Superb written English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Adaptability: The ability to enjoy living in China;
- While we greatly appreciate knowledge of Chinese and China, we also value curiosity and a desire to learn from your work. Knowledge of Chinese and China is not essential.
How to Apply
Contact us below or login to learn more about this internship opportunity.
Not ready to contact us but looking for answers? Check out our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]